Today, we will learn the skills and precautions of container loading.
When the general enterprise exports, the main worry in the loading process is the goods data error, the goods damage and the data are not consistent with the customs declaration data, so that the customs will not release. Therefore, before loading the container, the shipper, warehouse and freight forwarder must be well coordinated to avoid this situation.
1. The goods of different shapes and different packages should not be packed together as much as possible;
2. Remove dust, liquid, moisture, odor and other goods from the packaging, and try not to put them together with other goods. "In case of necessity, separate them with canvas, plastic film or other material." "He said.
3. Light weight goods are placed on the heavier goods;
4. The goods with weak packing strength should be placed on the goods with strong packing strength;
5. Liquid and cleaning goods should be placed under other goods as far as possible;
6. Goods with sharp corners or protruding parts shall be covered to avoid damage to other goods.
Container loading skills.
The scene of container cargo container usually there are three ways: namely all human packing, with a fork lift (forklift) into compartments, with a human packing and stowage and all mechanical, such as pallet (tray) goods with fork lift in the pile is installed in the cabinet.
1. When the goods are loaded in any case, the weight of the goods in the box shall not exceed the maximum load of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the income of the container. In general, the total weight and weight will be marked on the container door.
2. The unit weight of each container is certain, so when the same goods are loaded in the box, as long as the density of the goods is known, it can be concluded that the goods are heavy or light. If the density of the goods is greater than the unit density of the container, the weight is heavier, and the other side is lighter. Timely and clear distinction between these two different situations is very important to improve the packing efficiency.
3. The load balance on the bottom of the box should be balanced when loading, especially when the weight center of the load is strictly prohibited.
4. Avoid concentrated load. "When loading mechanical equipment and other heavy goods, the bottom of the case shall be covered with planks and other liner materials, and the load shall be dispersed as far as possible. The safety load of the average unit area of the standard container base is roughly: the 20-foot container is 1330x9.8n /m, and the 40-foot container is 980x9.8n /m2.
5. When using human loading, pay attention to whether there is "not upside down", "flat", "vertical" and other loading and unloading indicators. Be sure to use the loading tools correctly, and bales are prohibited from using hand hooks. The goods in the case should be packed neatly and tightly packed. Easy to bale and package fragile goods, use gaskets or insert plywood between goods to prevent the goods from moving in the box.
6. When loading the pallet, it is necessary to master the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the package so as to calculate the loading number so as to minimize the dislocations and loading of goods.
7. When loading the truck with forklift truck, it will be restricted by the lifting height of the machine and the height of the door frame. Therefore, when conditions permit, the forklift truck can be loaded into two layers at once, but there must be some clearance between the upper and lower sides. If the conditions do not allow loading two layer at a time, on the second floor when loading, considering the freedom of the fork lift the hoisting height and fork lift door frame may be lifting height, then set up high height should be the first layer of cargo door minus free hoisting height, so the second goods can be installed in the upper layer of goods of a third party.
In addition, it is generally used to lift a fork lift truck with two tons of ordinary weight, and its free lifting height is about 1250px. But there is also a fully free lift of the fork lift truck, which is not affected by the height of the door and can easily be piled up with two layers of cargo, as long as the height of the box is allowed. In addition, it should be noted that the goods should be covered with wood, so that the fork can be pulled out smoothly.
Finally, the goods should not be naked, at least the packaging, do not blindly to save space and result in damaged goods. The general goods also can have the packing, only such as big piece of machine such as boiler, building materials and so on can be more troublesome, must bind, bind tightly to prevent loose. In fact, as long as careful, not too big problem.